While the rest of the world is concerned with petty issues like the quality of education, access to education, excellence in education, etc, some
enlightened patriots with a judaeo-christian heritage xenophobic Dutch Members of Parliament see to it that their Ministry of Education deals with the questions that really matter. Here’s a translation of the formal letter to the deputy minister of education [pdf]:
Questions of Members Wilders and Bosma for the Deputy Minister of Education, Culture and Sciences, Mrs. Bijsterveldt-Vliegenthart about Halal-meals during a school outing of an ROC (ROC stands for Regional Vociational Schools):
- Are you aware that students of the ROC Amsterdam were only served halal meat during their school outing and that this is confirmed by the ROC?
- Do you share the opinion that halal meat should not be a main component of a meal at a school outing of a Dutch school?
- Do you share the opinion that the muslims at our schools should adapt to the Dutch norms and values and not the other way around? If not, why not?
- Who will be responsible for the additional costs of the (more expensive) halal meat?
- What do you plan to do in order to prevent students from being forced into a halal barbecue?
- How will you deal with the ROC Amsterdam?
Let’s raise the dikes, close the gates, shut down the kebab joints, pizzerias and noodlehouses and enjoy the brussels sprouts and meatbals!